Business Development Representative – FinTech Startup – £25000 + Commission (£35,000 Year 1 Total Earnings)
Business Development Representative (0-1 Years sales experience)
Great FinTech Start Up £25000 + Commission (£35,000 Year 1 Total Earnings)
We are working with an incredibly exciting FinTech business in London, who launched around 13 years ago, and have grown close to 600 employees globally. They provide a variety of services worldwide, including Foreign Exhange (FX), and also Digital Banking. They've recently launched a brand new product for businesses- a Digital bank account for businesses that operate globally.
They now need a Sales Executive to join the London team and help grow their business in the London and take this new product to new clients.
You will join a young, growing office and be an integral, important part of their London sales team.
- Accountability to achieve monthly and annual revenue targets. These targets should be achieved through the generation of new business through telephone based sales, appointment setting, and assisting the senior members of the team in face-to-face pitches when required.
- Being up to date with the latest products and services to proficiently sell these to the customer, representing WorldFirst with the utmost professionalism & integrity
- Maintaining a high level of positivity, contributing to team morale and energy
- Ensuring you are aware of necessary compliance regulations
- You love talking to new people. The idea of making a sales really makes you tick and you don’t shy away from cold and warm calling; in fact, you love it. Converting leads into clients gives you a buzz. As does a target driven role and the opportunity to earn great rewards for your hard work and determination. You are competitive by nature and entrepreneurial in the way you approach things. You are ambitious, passionate and want to be successful. The financial markets interest you, but most importantly you love to sell.
- You could be looking for your first step into a career in financial sales, or someone with proven sales experience that wants to develop their sales career at an award winning and market leading fintech company.
- Basic salary: commensurate with experience + uncapped commission (First year OTE c. £35,000, 2nd year £60,000 and 3rd year £100,000+)
- Excellent benefits package, season ticket loan, company pension scheme and health cover
- Free breakfast, free massages, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!
GET IN TOUCH
Whether you're a client or a candidate we love to chat about all things FinTech, preferably over a coffee in London, Amsterdam or Berlin!