Customer Success Manager- FinTech Startup- London- Upto £30,000 + Commission + Share Options
Customer Success Manager
Great FinTech Start Up
Up to £30,000 Basic + Commission + Share Options
We are working with one of the most exciting start ups in the FinTech space. They an an online broker / comparison platform for the SME Lending world, helping to connect SME businesses to the right type of finance for their company, all through their amazing online platform. They're about 5 years old, with a team of around 40 people currently, and growing. They've almost doubled in size this year along and are the leading company in their space.
They now need to hire a 'Customer Success Manager' for a newly formed team within the business. You will be responsible for building relationships with accounts, companies that have already used the platform, with the long term aim of maximising revenue through introducing new suggestions for funding. You will get to know your clients and their businesses inside out, and must be there every step of the way in their growth to ensure they come to you for any funding requirements.
· Maximising lifetime revenue of our existing customer base using highly targeted sales campaigns
· Monitoring multiple channels to determine when and how to engage your clients
· Become an expert in identifying the funding challenges that SME customers face
· Building an extensive working knowledge of the SME finance market. Regularly engaging with lenders to understand how new products can complement existing customers’ further funding needs.
· Cultivate client relationships to better understand the specific requirements of individual businesses and the industries in which they operate.
Skills and experience
· Relentless work ethic
· Experience within a sales team that consistently exceeds goals
· A passion for small business and an understanding of UK business finance
· 2+ years of selling experience operating within business finance, web technologies or innovative online products
· Facility with Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps
· Experience working with small business owners, marketers, and executives
Salary and benefits
· Base salary dependent on experience
· Quarterly bonus structure based on your individual, team, and company performance
· Stock options: we want you to be a key part of the amazing things we’re building
· Flexible working: a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
· Career development: we fund our employees attending workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile
· Monthly and quarterly entertainment budgets
· Fruit and healthy snacks 5 days a week
GET IN TOUCH
Whether you're a client or a candidate we love to chat about all things FinTech, preferably over a coffee in London, Amsterdam or Berlin!