Junior Account Manager – Global FinTech Business
Junior Account Manager- Sales (Inbound)
High-Growth FinTech Business
£25,000 + Bonus
We’re currently working with one of the worlds leading, most exciting FinTech businesses, headquartered in London. They launched 8 years ago and have now grown to over 850 employees, across 4 countries globally. They’ve been valued at over €1bn and are still growing at an incredible rate. They are now looking for an Account Manager to join their Sales team in the London office.
Account Managers are responsible for quickly building relationships with new customers, who have enquired to the business. You will introduce the business, find out about their own business, and check their own eligibility with regards to being able to use the platform.
As an Account Manager you get to know your customers and their business model thoroughly, are in constant exchange with different teams and have the chance to develop within the company. As a customer caretaker, you develop and maintain your own customer base of borrowers from within the UK.
- You convince borrowers of the benefits of a loan through our client and manage the relationship with that business during the complete loan application
- You communicate loan offers to the borrower and are responsible for the conclusion of the credit agreement
- You work closely with different teams, e.g. with their international sales and credit teams
- 2:1 or equivalent experience preferable
- A desire to work in Account Management or Sales
- Strong business acumen and enthusiastic about working in an innovative area of finance
- Knowledge of the finance industry would be advantageous
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
- Dynamic and KPI-driven
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Driven to succeed both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to “think outside the box” and suggest changes to processes to improve efficiency
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
What we offer you:
- The unique opportunity to build with us the largest online lending platform in the world
- Longer term perspectives and development opportunities
- The opportunity to expand your own customer base in the long term
- An international, highly motivated and talented team, where passion and drive are more important than hierarchies
- The possibility to introduce your ideas, to show initiative and to implement changes quickly flat hierarchies, strong team spirit and cohesion
- They have a fantastic team who enjoy socialising together and working together for the common goal of building a successful company
GET IN TOUCH
Whether you're a client or a candidate we love to chat about all things FinTech, preferably over a coffee in London, Amsterdam or Berlin!