Kredietanalist / Credit Analyst – FinTech- Up to €3000 + Share Options
Kredietanalist / Credit Analyst
Awesome FinTech Business- SME Loans
Salary: Flexible (Up to €3000 depending on experience) + Share Options
Our client launched almost 8 years ago, and have quickly grown to around 800 employees since- a really impressive start for a young business, and they are still growing at around 30-40 new employees every month. They've been recently valued at over €1bn. They offer a Peer-to-Peer lending platform, offering SME businesses the chance to raise money in the form of business loans, which are funded by 'investors'- a concept similar to crowdfunding.
They have a great working Culture and Environment! Including Table Tennis, Jeans/T-shirt dress code. Their Amsterdam office is now in a great stage of growth, and they need a an additional Credit Analyst to join the team. You will be responsible for financial analysis of Loan Applications from SME Businesses in the Netherlands.
About the job
- Analyze loan applications for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and make credit decisions
- Perform fraud checks and know-your-customer (KYC) checks
- Contact our SME borrowers to ensure exceptional borrower experience
- Work on strategic underwriting projects (e.g., improving underwriting processes and policies, automation of underwriting processes, etc.)
Who we’re looking for
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in banking/finance, business, or economics
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and communication skills
- At least 2- 5 years of experience with analyzing business loans on the Dutch market (ideally SME loans)
- A thorough understanding of the Dutch economy in general and the financial industry in particular
- A good understanding of global and local accounting standards for Netherlands
- Native level Dutch and good English language skills
What we offer
- Joining the fast growing and dynamic team in Amsterdam located at the "Zuidas".
- The opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a supportive team
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas, show initiative and help us change the financial world
GET IN TOUCH
Whether you're a client or a candidate we love to chat about all things FinTech, preferably over a coffee in London, Amsterdam or Berlin!