SDR- New York
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
FinTech Start Up (Series B)
New York, Midtown
$58,500 + $15k Bonus + Commission + Share Options
We are currently hiring for a Top 50 FinTech who are a market leader in their field. They launched in 2014, and have since grown to 150+ employees. They've tripled their revenue each year, and they raised over $8m in their Series A round, led by a leading VC, and also recently raised $30m in their Series B round. They launched in London, but have since opened offices in New York, and Singapore, and are heading nicely towards their long term goal of IPO.
Their platform is unique in terms of what it does, and how it does it. They are overhauling the Compliance and Fraud industry, as a leader in the RegTech space. Once manual, time consuming processes can now be streamlined, and improved with their platform, and they are scaling quickly. They have over 450 customers already, and annual turnover of around $13m.
Due to their high level of commercial growth, they are now hiring for an SDR in their sales team.
This is not just another 'phone bashing' sales role. You will combine research, social media, email and phone based sales in your role, tailoring your sales campaigns, and utilising all the tools that you will have at your disposal. You need to be someone who is keen to be in a role where you are not purely phone based.
You'll work with more senior members of the team, helping them to open up and close new clients, whilst settling in to the business, and learning about the company's proposition. Over time, as you settle in, you'll move up into more senior roles.
Core focus will be selling the company's SaaS solution into the Banking and Financial Services / FinTech sector.
What you will do:
· Generate leads using the latest techniques and tools, including leveraging marketing content via social media channels, attending marketing events and generating referrals
· Engage with senior decision makers in financial services companies (and others), educate them on our value proposition and qualify the potential opportunity
· Map out target companies and individuals for prospecting; deliver tailored and impactful verbal or written message to secure meetings and qualify opportunities
· Design and implement lead generation campaigns into diverse industries and geographies and for high profile industry events
· Manage and prioritise data, campaigns, events and client meetings as well as internal stakeholders
· Contribute towards training materials and support on-boarding training for future employees as the company expands
The Perfect Candidate
You will tick the following boxes:
· 6-12 months minimum sales experience, ideally within a SaaS / high growth tech business
· Desire to work in the FinTech space
· Desire to be part of a start up environment.
They Can Offer
As a regular full-time employee of the Company you will be eligible to participate in programs established for employees, such as medical, dental and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, savings plan and any similar benefits made available to employees of the Company. Currently, the Company offers its full-time employees up to fifteen (15) days of paid time off (PTO) per year. In addition, you will be eligible for all Company designated holidays.
GET IN TOUCH
Whether you're a client or a candidate we love to chat about all things FinTech, preferably over a coffee in London, New York or Singapore!