SDR Team Manager- New York- Upto $90000 + Bonus
FinTech Start Up (Series B)
New York, Midtown
$ Flexible + Share Options
We are currently hiring for a Top 50 FinTech who are a market leader in their field. They launched in 2014, and have since grown to 190+ employees. They've tripled their revenue each year, and they raised over $8m in their Series A round, led by a leading VC, and also recently raised $30m in their Series B round. They launched in London, but have since opened offices in New York, and Singapore, and are heading nicely towards their long term goal of IPO.
Their platform is unique in terms of what it does, and how it does it. They are overhauling the Compliance and Fraud industry, as a leader in the RegTech space. Once manual, time consuming processes can now be streamlined, and improved with their platform, and they are scaling quickly. They have over 450 customers already, and annual turnover of around $13m.
Due to their high level of commercial growth, they are now hiring for an SDR Manager in their sales team in New York, to manage a current team of 4x SDR's, but continue the growth of that team too.
You will be responsible for shaping the SDR strategy while leading a diverse team of SDRs in reporting into the Head of Sales - America. This is a role that requires someone who loves management. A deep thinker, who knows how to make a team work, who can work with different individuals and make them tick. You will be a great coach, someone who wants to teach, train and develop your team. You will be metric driven, and also tech-savvy when it comes to using the right tools to get the job done.
- Set the business development priorities and key selling strategies to achieve sales objectives
- Define processes and procedures for the growing team of SDRs
- Drive adoption of a continuously improve the successful utilization of tools such as LinkedIn, Outreach, Gong, Salesloft
- Provides directional leadership for a fast growing team of SDRs
- Lead the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDRs
- Consistently meets/exceeds outline individual and team metrics (quarterly and annually)
- Continue to build and strengthen your team through recruiting, hiring and development strategies
- Drive revenue through new client acquisition
- Develop strong social selling strategies and training for new and existing business development reps
- Encourage and motivate employees daily and bring innovation to the sales process to accelerate our market growth trajectory
The Perfect Candidate
You will tick the following boxes:
· 1+ years experience in an SDR Team Lead or Management role
· Experience within a SaaS-based sales environment
· A pasison for leading and managing others
· Exposure to tools such as LinkedIn, Outreach, Gong, Salesloft
They Can Offer
As a regular full-time employee of the Company you will be eligible to participate in programs established for employees, such as medical, dental and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, savings plan and any similar benefits made available to employees of the Company. Currently, the Company offers its full-time employees up to fifteen (15) days of paid time off (PTO) per year. In addition, you will be eligible for all Company designated holidays.
GET IN TOUCH
Whether you're a client or a candidate we love to chat about all things FinTech, preferably over a coffee in London, Amsterdam or Berlin!