Project Manager (Payments)
£450 - £500pd
This leading, UK challenger bank is currently looking for a Project Manager with experience in the payments or financial services industry (smaller banks or fintech start-ups preferable).
- End to end project management and delivery across a wide range of work streams from payments products, software/mobile delivery and integration, risk and compliance and regulatory change.
- Ensure projects adhere with the agreed project governance.
- Weekly status reporting for business review and prioritisation.
- Strong understanding of and ability to implement Agile.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills across all levels of a business.
- Exceptional organisational skills with a methodical approach to your work.
- Formal Project Management qualification such as PRINCE2 / APMP etc.
You will also need experience with one of the following:
- Domestic Payment schemes including BACS / CHAPS / Faster Payments (FPS)
- Debit / Credit / Prepaid Cards
- Issuing / Processing / Acquiring
GET IN TOUCH
Whether you're a client or a candidate we love to chat about all things FinTech, preferably over a coffee in London, Amsterdam or Berlin!