Junior Property Agent- London- £23,000 + OTE
Junior Property Agent
Incredible Tech-Driven Property Start Up London
Salary: £23,000 plus OTE £30,000
Are you looking to kickstart a career within property? We are looking for some incredible entry-level candidates looking to join one of the UK’s most exciting PropTech Start Ups. Our client has been named in LinkedIn’s Top 25 UK Tech Start Ups To Work For.
What they do
Their vision is to reinvent the property industry from the ground up and build one of the defining companies of our generation. They make broken property chains a thing of the past and introduce people to an estate agent they can finally trust.
How they do this
They are a combination of an estate agency, tech company and finance company. Their Valuation Analysts provide accurate, data driven valuations for the properties they market; these valuations are backed by their unique feature - The Advance. They are able to advance their clients ~95% of the valuation of their property before it has sold so they can secure their next property with confidence; removing uncertainty and risk from the selling process (“how much will I get? When will I get it? Will I get it?”). Your job is to assist the Sales Associates in selling their clients’ properties for the best possible price allowing us to provide them with the full market value of their property on completion.
We are looking for an ambitious Property Agent that cares passionately about providing honest, bespoke advice to customers tailored to their individual needs. Experience in property is desirable but not essential.
You will be responsible for managing the entire marketing process for a portfolio of properties, working alongside a more experienced Sales Manager. You will help to manage the process from listing to sale agreed. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Representing the brand by building relationships with our buyers and sellers
- Managing all viewings and enquiries from buyers, continuously looking at ways to improve our process
- Generating and negotiating offers ensuring that all agreed sales are geared towards a successful conveyancing process
- Supporting the management of your Sales Manager’s property portfolios
- Taking pride in offering a great customer experience (for both buyers and sellers)
- Ideally graduate level position with 6-12 months customer facing sales/client role experience
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of integrity and being a trusted advisor - putting the customer first and living their values
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills - a balance of discipline and multi-tasking
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships coupled with excellent negotiation skills
- An eagerness to truly disrupt the industry
- Ability to get things done and a willingness to work hard. You will be required to work most evenings and three Saturdays per month (in which you will receive time in lieu)
- Desire to act with integrity and be a trusted advisor - putting the customer first
- Eagerness to work in a sales role with a clear focus on customer service
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills - a balance of discipline and flexibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hunger and willingness to learn in a rapidly evolving business
- Appetite and ability to get things done and the willingness to work hard and go above and beyond to make this happen
There are loads of awesome benefits including Work From Home Wednesdays and 27 days holiday! There's loads more, we can run through.
GET IN TOUCH
Whether you're a client or a candidate we love to chat about all things FinTech, preferably over a coffee in London, New York or Singapore!